Wednesday, July 20, 2011

7 weeks and feeling like I'm going to pass out?

I am 7w1d pregnant. I have a feeling that something isn't going like it should be. I've been running a constant feveer of about 100.5, no matter what medicines I take to break it. I feel like I'm getting the flu as well. My head is stuffy, I can't breathe out of my nose, and I've been going from extremely hot to shivering in a second. I have also been having horrible cramps in my lower stomach and a catch in my back. These cramps are WAY worse than my normal period cramps, but there hasn't been any bleeding. Last night, I took a warm bath and was only in there about ten or fifteen minutes. I got out because my head started to spin and my eyes were starting to go black. I walked to the kitchen and couldn't feel the floor under my feet, or my legs up to my knees. I had a temp of 100.8. After this, I felt really weak and sick to my stomach, so I sat down. When this didn't help, I laid down on the couch for a minute to rest. I was sweating heavily, but it felt like cold sweat. Maybe because I was burning up so much? I don't know. I continued to lay there and breathe heavily for a few minutes. Is this normal or should this be something I'm worried about?

No comments:

Post a Comment