Monday, July 18, 2011

Is it rude to ask for a copy of what our guests videotaped at our wedding?

My husband and I had a set budget for our wedding. We hired a professional photographer, but could not afford to hire a videographer as well. Although we would like to have been able to. I noticed that several people were video taping our wedding that occurred 8 months ago. I was hoping someone would send us a copy as a gift, but no one has. I guess they taped the wedding for their own memories. I would love to see what was taped, but I feel rude asking people. Is it rude to ask? If it were me, I would have sent a copy to the couple, or at least asked if they wanted one; especially knowing their wedding was not video taped. What you ask if it were you? I'm thinking of just asking family so I don't feel so rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment