Sunday, July 17, 2011

Did 2pac and other 90s rappers (by extension, black people in general) hate Koreans?

Uh, no black ppl don't hate u guys, not at all. I'm black when blk ppl r together we don't tlk about Koreans or anyone except white ppl because they r so evil to us. ( not all of them) we don't hate any race, I think only white ppl are the ones who hate races simply for existing? ( using history and my skin color as my source for that statement) We hate what has been done and is being done to us, not any particular race, just cause. Koreans don't do anything to us so we have no qualms w them. As for the rappers idk, I don't and never have listened to rap and I don't know what they mean. Sorry, but as a black person I can say we don't have any probes w u guys, your beautiful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment