Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Could my hamster be dead or it escaped outside?

When I came home I checked on my hamster but she was missing. She escaped from her cage. I also left my door open, so she can be anywhere. I checked every where in my room,kitchen restroom and all the other room.I left out treats in every single room, and none had been eaten, I checked around for any sign if she could be in the house like poop or pee, or bite marks. And I don't think she can escaped outside because there's no possiabilty that she can, and there's no cracks or anything that she could climb to that would lead her to the outside. the house don't smell bad so she couldn't be dead. I'm kinda confuse, I did every trick on finding her, but nothing. I also checked outside if she could be there, but no clues or anything. Does this make me a bad owner? :[

No comments:

Post a Comment