Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My neighbor has been disturbing my family?

My neighbor lives across me and has been shouting at us and threatening to call the cops for having our bathroom light on frequently. She says that it is shining at her but I don't think it really is our problem. She now is shining a light at us purposely at night so we can't sleep. She put the light bulb on her window so its pretty obvious. She called the cops last time and had a restraining order on my dad as well as suing him for hitting her when he really didn't. Luckily, the restraining order dropped but we lost the case. Can I do anything so i can sue her or make her stop? Will videotaping or recording her shouting at us through the window and showing it to the police do anything? This is in California by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment